We are searching for an IT Support Analyst to join our growing IT team. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to help us implement and scale the infrastructure necessary to support our employees and clients. The IT Support Analyst will provide front line support to our internal/external customer base during the evening from 8 PM to 5 AM EDT. This position will take the initial user inquiry, interact with users directly and provide initial functional and technical support to our user community.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support and timely resolution to technical issues for customers and internal resources on a variety of software applications and hardware platforms.
- Provide customer guidance and training on use and functionality of various services, hardware and applications provided by the company.
- Provide technical assistance remotely using sharing tools.
- Tracks and manages all support and development cases in Help Desk Software.
- Assist in supporting application installation and upgrade, including third party integration and hardware configuration.
- Designs and develops reports to assist users and management in performing daily functions.
- Stay current on latest technology offerings.
- Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
- Shift is 8 PM to 5 AM EDT. Will provide weekend coverage as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates Degree or technical degree/certificate in related IT field.
- 1 to 2 years of field experience with demonstrated knowledge of operating systems, hardware platforms, technical disciplines and problem solving/trouble shooting skills; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Professional License or Certification Requirements:
- A+, Windows, Net Plus Certifications preferred.
- Language Ability – Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety on instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of: MS SQL Server 2008; development and basic administration; Intermediate level MS SQL 2008 scripting and querying, SQL job management; XML, NET; ASP; Highly proficient with MS Office Suite and knowledge of Warehouse Management System applications, Radio Frequency Terminals and Specialty Printers preferred.
|Job Category||Full Time|