We are searching for an IT Support Analyst to join our growing IT team. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to help us implement and scale the infrastructure necessary to support our employees and clients. The IT Support Analyst will provide front line support to our internal/external customer base during the evening from 8 PM to 5 AM EDT. This position will take the initial user inquiry, interact with users directly and provide initial functional and technical support to our user community.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support and timely resolution to technical issues for customers and internal resources on a variety of software applications and hardware platforms.
- Provide customer guidance and training on use and functionality of various services, hardware and applications provided by the company.
- Provide technical assistance remotely using sharing tools.
- Tracks and manages all support and development cases in Help Desk Software.
- Assist in supporting application installation and upgrade, including third party integration and hardware configuration.
- Designs and develops reports to assist users and management in performing daily functions.
- Stay current on latest technology offerings.
- Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
- Shift is 8 PM to 5 AM EDT. Will provide weekend coverage as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associates Degree or technical degree/certificate in related IT field.
- 1 to 2 years of field experience with demonstrated knowledge of operating systems, hardware platforms, technical disciplines and problem solving/trouble shooting skills; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SQL Queries and EDI
- MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Warehouse management systems background & experience
- MS Office experience highly preferred
Professional License or Certification Requirements:
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network + certifications preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and basic SQL administration.
- Intermediate level MS SQL querying and scripting.
- SQL job management.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems applications.
- Knowledge of Radio Frequency terminals.
- Knowledge of specialty printers.
EEO Policy Statement
Bonded Logistics, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bonded Logistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|Job Category||Full Time|