Bonded Logistics is a God honoring supply chain solutions provider that creates lasting partnerships with our clients by providing excellent customer service through innovation, teamwork, and commitment.
In 1972, Jim and Robin Carr founded Bonded Distribution beginning in 30,000 sq. feet of space. Bonded Distribution became Bonded Logistics in 2002. Today second generation owners Barbara Carr Woodall and Scott Carr operate Bonded Logistics.
From an initial opening of a 30,000 square foot facility, Bonded Logistics has grown to over 2 million square feet of public, contract and leased space in 14 locations, employing over 250 dedicated team members. Our experienced management team has enough experience to spot trends and patterns and the ability and background to create the right solutions. Known in the industry and the community for its outstanding customer service, Bonded is committed to staying on the edge of technology so our clients are able to access real-time information about their products quickly and efficiently. With almost 45 years of experience first as Bonded Distribution, and currently as Bonded Logistics, our core values of providing efficient and customized logistics services, superior attention to our clients’ business needs and the integrity of which we provide our services remains the same.
Our Core Values
- Golden Rule – Treat others as you would want to be treated
- Care for each other
- “Can do” attitude
- Seek “out of the box” solutions
- Challenge the status quo
- Encourage continuous Improvements/processes
- Maintain industry leadership/keep pace with trends
- Working environment of inclusiveness for all team members
- Encourage personnel development
- Encourage constant communication both internally and to our clients
- Encourage empowerment with our team each day
Excellence In Service
- Focus on our clients
- Total commitment to excellence
- Match or exceed our clients’ urgency for their customers